January 31, 2020
facilities and services, and what we will and will not do with the information we collect. Our policy has been designed and created to ensure those affiliated with the Aegea Project, LLC of our commitment and realization
of our obligation not only to meet, but to exceed, most existing privacy standards.
We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy at any time. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Specifically, this policy will inform you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through our website;
- Why we collect personally identifiable information and the legal basis for such collection;
- How we use the collected information and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data; and
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
Information We Collect
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you do not elect to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services which you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site will only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide to us by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and any additional uses specifically provided for this policy.
Why We Collect Data and for How Long
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs and provide you with the services that you have requested;
- To fulfill our legitimate interest in improving our services and products;
The data we collect from you will be stored for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain said information will be determined based on the following criteria: the length of time your personal information remains relevant; the length of time it is reasonable to keep records to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our duties and obligations; any limitation periods within which claims may be made; any retention periods prescribed by law or recommended by regulators, professional bodies, or associations; the type of contract you have with you, the existence of our consent, and our legitimate interest in keeping such information as stated in this Policy.
Use of Information Collected
The Aegea Project, LLC, does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
The Aegea Project, LLC may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure the delivery of the services you need and request.
The Aegea Project, LLC uses various third-party social media features including but not limited to YouTube and other interactive programs. These may collect your IP address and require cookies to work properly. These services are governed by the privacy policies of the providers and are not within the Aegea Project, LLC’s control.
Disclosure of Information
The Aegea Project, LLC, may not use or disclose the information provided by you except under the following circumstances:
- As necessary to provide products and services which you have ordered;
- In other ways described by this Policy or to which you have otherwise consented;
- In the aggregate of other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined;
- As required by law, or in response to a subpoena or a search warrant;
- To outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- As necessary to maintain, safeguard, and preserve all the rights and property of the Aegea Project, LLC.
Links to Other Websites
The Aegea Project, LLC, takes precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive
information (e.g. credit card information), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the
address of the webpage.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers in which we store your personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. This is all done to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms